Hourly Pay Parking Provider: Passport Parking App
Say hello to convenient parking with the Passport Parking app! No more digging for coins. This is how parking should be.
Pay, extend, and manage your parking session with just a few taps. Its easy! Just park where you see Passport Parking app signs & decals, pay for your parking session from your phone, and be on your way.
What are the benefits of using Passport Parking?
- No coins, no problem:
- Pay quickly and securely with your phone.
- Forget refilling the meter in the rain or braving the cold.
- Stress-free parking:
- Get alerts when your parking session is about to end.
- Stop worrying about how much time is left on the meter.
- No need to rush:
- Add time to your parking session directly from your phone.
- Your plans change, your parking spot shouldn't. Simply extend your parking session via our app.
- Easy expenses:
- Receive email receipts at the end of your parking session.
- Expenses made easy, manage your parking history through the mobile app.
How do I pay for parking with Passport Parking?
- Download the Passport Parking app from the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
- Create an account with your mobile phone number or email address.
- Park anywhere you see Passport Parking app signs & decals.
- Pay for your parking session from your phone.
- Extend your time remotely if youd like to stay longer!
If you're a department seeking validation coupons, go to:
- Main Campus: (Department Services Offered).
- PBC Campus: (Department Services Offered).
PASSPORT HOURLY PAY PARKING LOCATIONS AND PASSPORT ZONE NUMBERS
|Lot or Street||passport zone numbers||parking
|Garage||52019||Health Sciences Parking Garage|
|On-street||52025||1400 block 4th Street|
|Garage||52026||South Stadium Garage|
|Garage||52028||Highland Avenue Garage|
Still have questions?
Check out Passport FAQs and PTS FAQs.
Park. Pay. Be On Your Way. with the Passport Parking app!
Print, fill out form, and send back to PTS by fax: (520) 621-7055 or email: PTS-ParkingInformation@email.arizona.edu unless otherwise noted by the form.
Have an event off-campus and need a way to shuttle your guests there? Charter a Cat Tran and ride in style and with a large group!
Cat Tran Charter
Department Reserved SpacesReserve a space in a lot or garage that is managed by your department.
Department Service PermitsRequest for department service permits valid in a personal use vehicle to park in Service Permit locations for no more than 2 hours.
Garage ReservationsPlan ahead, and reserve a spot for up to 25 guests in a designated garage.
Golf CartRequest for a golf cart reserved space.
Health Sciences Garage ValidationsTo request validation codes for Health Sciences Garage please send request to Mike Wallace at Visitor Programs:
firstname.lastname@example.org Please include the following information:
- KFS number
- Department Name
- Account Name
- Department’s Representative Name/Phone Number/Email Address
- Quantity and Denomination required
Retiree PermitsKnow someone, or planning to retire? Apply for a complimentary retiree permit!
Specials EventsExpecting more than 25 people on campus for an event? Need assistance directing traffic or a place to have guests park? Contact us for more information!
Special Event Parking Services
UA State VehicleAll UA state vehicles (UA owned, with 4 digit assigned number) are required to have a permit with a designated parking spot.