Regardless of method of payment, all permit holders will be offered a chance to repurchase their current parking location for the upcoming year.
- No more mail
- No need to display on dashboard
- Sustainable choice by going paperless
- Allows access in gateless garages. We are continuing our effort to remove gates in garages, so look for future updates when this could apply to you.
- Check out the Parking Account Manual for a step by step guide!
- This reduces stress related to finding a parking space and will have you on your way, faster!
- This reduces traffic congestion and pollution because permit holders aren't circling the lots trying to find a parking space.
- Main Campus Lots - 1018, 2021, 2025, 2119, 2136, 2147, Vine Ave Specific, Helen Street Specific, National Championship Drive, all motorcycle locations and specialty permits (i.e. Retiree, USA, President's Club).
- PBC Campus - All locations
- Hourly parking fees must be paid through Passport Parking App (available thorugh Google Play or Apple App Store)
- Permit holders will no longer need an RFID unit to enter and exit. However, license plate must be registered and associated with the designated parking location.
What is the advantage?
We've piloted this set up at Honors Village and Health Sciences Garage and permit holders are happy to report less friction points! Every second of your day counts and you won't be delayed by long lines at the exit.
Parking & Transportation Services is moving towards removing gates at most garages to improve the overall parking experience.
What about the RFID unit that lifts up the gate arms?
RFID units need to be returned by September 30.
- Surface lot hourly pay parking will now be enforced until 9 PM
- Hourly parking fees must be paid through Passport Parking App (available through Google Play or Apple App Store)