Working at PTS
StaffAs an employee of The University of Arizona, you will enjoy the perks of all of our outstanding benefits listed below.
For full-benefits eligible positions:
- Tuition discounts for employees and qualified family members
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave
- Employer-matched retirement programs
- Paid parental leave
- Child-care referrals and reimbursement programs
- Sick and emergency child-care resources
For all staff positions:
- Campus Recreation membership options
- Professional development programs
- 24/7 technology support for personal devices
- Complimentary and discounted software for personal devices
- Motorist assistance (jump-start, locksmith, etc)
- Perks and discounts associated with holding a UA CatCard
StudentsStudent employees of Parking and Transportation Services will enjoy the benefits associated with working for an organization that understands the importance of your education and offer flexibility not offered with traditional employment. Our student employees work a maximum of 25 hours per week, with the average workload being 10-15 hours a week. On top of flexible scheduling, come and gain real-world experience in a fun and supportive work environment!
All staff positions are posted through UACareers. Candidates can create a login and search our open positions to apply.
Parking Services Office, Lead (Parking Enforcement Office, Lead)
Cashier, Senior (Academic Year - ETE) (Multiple Positions)
Fleet Manager (Extended Temporary)
Parking Event Monitor (On-Call) (Multiple)
All student positions are posted to Handshake, the new student job application for the University of Arizona. Students can login with their UA Net ID and Password to search for job postings with the ID numbers or find the University of Arizona Parking and Transportation Services Handshake employer page with all job opportunities.
To apply, students must apply through the job posting and attach all required documents. If you have any questions regarding employment, please contact us at email@example.com.
Access to Handshake: https://arizona.joinhandshake.com/login.
Disability Cart Driver ID #1946404
Garage Cashier ID #1946404
Parking Services Officer ID #1946404
Bike Valet ID #1946404
Dispatch ID #1946404
Field Operations ID #1946404
Shuttle Operations ID #1946404
Compliance (Audit) Intern ID #1881951
Special Events Parking Event Monitor ID # 1946438
Career ResourcesThe University of Arizona provides a wide variety of career services for current and prospective employees. Take a look at all the resources offered to our employees!
Life & Work Connections
Flexible Work Arrangements
Community & Relocation