Department Services Offered
|Lot 10002 Department Reservation||$2 per hour for the first 2 hours.
$1 each additional hour
|Lot 10002 Passport Parking App Validations||$2/hr, max daily rate $10
Passport Redemption Codes available:
$2, $4, $6, $8 & $10
|Lot 10003 Department Reservation||$15/day|
|Lot 10003 Passport Parking App Validations||$3/hr, max daily rate $15
Passport Redemption Codes available: $6
No reservations. Chaser ticket program issued to department. Billed monthly on usage.
Online: Department Reservations. Under “Select Parking Area” choose Phoenix Biomedical Campus. Restricted to 20 spaces.
Lot 10002 & Lot 10003
PASSPORT PARKING APP REDEMPTION CODES
For parking areas powered by Passport Parking App, a mobile-based hourly pay parking provider for The University of Arizona, departments may purchase redemption codes to validate their guest/visitor hourly parking. Departments can request codes by email at PTS-Phoenix@email.arizona.edu.
Please include the following:
- Department Name
- Account Name
- Department Representative's name, phone number, and email address
- Quantity and denomination required (see table above for coupon values)
PTS will email the redemption codes to the representative for department's distribution to guest(s). All sales are final.
Payments will be processed via Service Billing through UA Financials. Please ensure the KFS account number is authorized to be used by your representative/department. The UAZ department accepts responsibility for any code usage and subsequent charges to a KFS account number, regardless of whether the parking code usage is authorized or not. Department will be responsible to transfer to any sub-accounts.
Redemption codes are to be used for hourly Passport parking. Refunds are not issued for partially used blocks of time. Payment is required Monday through Friday, 7:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Misuse of parking services is defined by UA Policy 9.10 "Unallowable Expenditures - University funds cannot be used for parking fees and permits for faculty, staff or administrators personal use."
All codes expire on the last day of the fiscal year, June 30.
Your guests: Credit/debit cards will have a hold amount for amount placed on their card until parking time has expired. Amount will credit back to their account and redemption code will cover parking charge.
How do I pay for parking with Passport Parking App?
- Download the Passport Parking App from the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
- Create an account with your mobile phone number or email address.
- Park anywhere you see the Passport Parking App sign.
- Enter the redemption code by clicking "Redeem."
- Extend your time remotely if you would like to stay longer. Customer will be responsible for payment over the redemption amount.
Chaser Ticket: Is a way for departments to pay for guest parking. Customer pulls ticket. Department provides guest with chaser ticket. Upon exiting the garage, customer inserts parking ticket at exit gate followed by the chaser ticket and the amount will be discounted 100% to the customer. The department is billed monthly for the total amount of the chaser tickets used.
To order chaser tickets, email PTS-Phoenix@email.arizona.edu
In response to COVID19 and the increase in teleworking Parking & Transportation Services is offering the following NEW option to employees:
- PBC Employee Occasional Use Permit - Purchase a Lot 10002 occasional use permit for $263.
- Occasional use is defined by coming to campus no more than 2 times a week.
- Email PTS-Phoenix@email.arizona.edu to purchase an occasional permit.
- Valid through 12/31/2020, non-refundable.
- Cannot be combined with an annual parking permit.
Other options for occasional parking needs
- Passport Hourly Pay Parking - If you’re only on campus for a short time you can pay by the hour.
- Available at Lot 10002 for $2/hour or $10/day OR Lot 10003 for $3/hour or $15/day.
- For instructions on how to use Passport Parking App, visit Visitor and Hourly Pay Parking.