Lost or Stolen Permits
Lost or Stolen permits must be reported to Customer Relations. Forms are available at the cashier office on the 1st floor lobby of our office or you may download a form by clicking here. Call (520) 626-7275 for details.
- Lost permits have a $30 replacement fee.
- Lost RFID units have a $50 replacement fee.
- First stolen permit of the year - No Charge
- Subsequest stolen permits - RFID's; Permits $15.00 replacement Fee, or $25.00 for the RFID units.
- You must have a police case number for all permits or RFID’S reported stolen.
- If the vehicle was in an accident and you are unable to retrieve the permit, bring in your insurance claim documentation.