Special Event Parking Control: Cherry Ave. Garage (CAG)
Game Schedules Here
FOOTBALL GAME DAYS:
- Reserved exclusively for ICA Permit holders (7:00am - Kickoff).
- CAG permit holders must remove their cars prior to 7:00am on game day.
- Disabled visitors and disabled UA Permit holders will be given access for $20 based on availability.
- CAG entitled UA Permit holders can park in the 2nd St. Garage or other non-reserved parking areas free of charge on game day. CAG permit holders, who live on campus will be provided with alternate proximity parking either in the Sixth Street or Highland Ave. Garage, whichever is closer.
- UA Permit holders will not be allowed to enter the garage on game day during the time parking is controlled for the football game.
- Please review the Football Parking Map for an overview of parking control on game days..
BASKETBALL GAME DAYS:
- CAG will be controlled at 5:00pm on weekdays and four hours prior to tipoff on weekends. This is the control time.
- CAG permit holders must remove their cars prior to 5:00pm on game day.
- CAG permit holders can park in the Sixth Street Garage or any non-reserved Zone 1 lots north of Speedway or South of Sixth Street lots located west of Mountain Avenue.
- UA Disabled Level 1 and 2 permits may park in any non-reserved area where your permit is valid.
- CAG UA Permit holders will not be allowed to enter the garage during the game day control time.
- Please review the Basketball Parking Map for an overview of parking control on game days.
Requirements for exception to the above policy can be discussed with the Customer Relations at (520) 626-7275.