Campus Bike Valet
FREE Bike Valet ProgramParking and Transportation Services (PTS) is happy to offer valet parking for bicycles at two locations. One is in front of the Nugent Building and the other is along the Warren bike path north of Helen Street. This provides students and employees a convenient, safe and secure way to park a bike on campus. No need to worry about having a bike lock or looking for space at a bike rack.
Just check-in and go! You don’t need to bring a bike lock or find space at a rack. Monday through Fridays 7:45AM – 6PM you can park your bike for free at the Bike Valet located on the campus mall in front of the Nugent Building or at the Warren bike path location.
Check-in your bike with one of our friendly Bike Valet attendants who will give you a numbered brass tag. Your bicycle will be watched and monitored while it is parked. When you return to the valet station, hand the attendant the numbered brass tag to receive your bike. That’s all!
Program Rules and Guidelines
- To park at the Bike Valet, your bicycle must be registered with Parking and Transportation. Registration is free and can be done online. You will get a confirmation permit number when you register your bike allowing immediate use of the bike valet. A registered bike decal will be mailed to you within 2 weeks that you will attach to your bike.
- Bike Valet is open 7:45AM to 6PM, Monday-Friday (excluding University holidays and summer break). Bikes must be picked up no later than 6PM. Bikes not picked up will be secured to a rack within the valet parking area with a PTS U-lock. Call (520) 621-1108 after 6:00PM to secure release of your bicycle. Parking and Transportation is not responsible for theft or damage to bicycles left at the Bike Valet after hours.
- Owners should not leave items of significant value on their bicycles while parked at Bike Valet.
- To pick up a bicycle at Bike Valet, the owner must present the identifying numbered brass tag that was provided when the bike was parked by the attendant. Lost brass tags will result in a $10 replacement fee assessed to the student's Bursar account or as a payroll deduction for a University employee. The attendant will not take any cash and has no cash on hand.
- If the brass tag is lost, the owner must identify him/herself with their Cat Card (or driver’s license) so ownership of the bicycle can be verified through the registration permit on file with PTS.
- Bikes parked at the bike valet are parked at the owner's risk.
- The Bike Valet is designed for standard size non-motorized bicycles and we reserve the right to deny parking privileges to bicycles that don't fit our parking system. Bikes with trailers will be accommodated when possible.
- Tipping of the Bike Valet attendant is not allowed.