Campus Bicycle Locker & Enclosures
For more secure bike parking, you can rent a bicycle locker or a space in an enclosure. A bicycle locker is a secure box that fits your bike; it can only be opened with a key. Bicycle enclosures – all of which are protected from inclement weather in one of our parking garages – are security-fenced, gated areas that contain bike racks; the enclosures can only be accessed with an individual security code.
If you rent a bicycle enclosure space, you will need your own u-lock to lock your bike to your assigned space along the bike rack.
The year-long rental period begins on May 15, 2017 through May 11, 2018; the rental fee is prorated for locker and enclosures rentals purchased in September.
- Bicycle locker - $100/year; an additional $80 refundable key deposit
- Bicycle enclosure space - $35/year
Bicycle lockers and enclosures are located in many convenient locations throughout campus. Call Parking & Transportation Services 520-626-7275 or visit our office to rent an available locker or enclosure space.
Currently, we offer bicycle lockers in the following areas:
- AHSC (located near the bus stop on Drachman Circle (16 lockers)
- College of Pharmacy(10 lockers)<
- Bio Sciences East Bldg (8 lockers)
- Bio Sciences West Bldg. N.E. side (40 lockers)
- Drachman Hall (4 lockers)
- Cherry Garage (12 lockers)<
- Comstock Bldg. N.E. side (12 lockers)
- Harshbarger/Engineering (13 lockers)
- Keating Bldg. N.E. side (10 lockers)
- Life Sciences South Bldg (12 lockers)
- Lot 3039 (12 lockers)
- McClelland Hall (14 lockers)
- Nugent Bldg. S.E. side (12 lockers)
- Chavez Bldg. S.E. side (10 lockers)
- Psychology Bldg. (14 lockers)
The enclosures are located inside the following parking garages:
- Main Gate Garage (42 spaces)
- Tyndall Garage
- N side (24 spaces)
- S side (48 spaces)
- Park Garage (20 spaces)
- Highland Garage (49 spaces - note. This location is located outside of the Highland Garage on the south side of the garage.)
- Cherry Garage (15 spaces)
- Second Street Garage (15 spaces)