Campus Bicycle Locker & Enclosures
For more secure bike parking, you can rent a bicycle locker or a space in an enclosure. A bicycle locker is a secure box that fits your bike; it can only be opened with a key. Bicycle enclosures are security-fenced, gated areas that contain bike racks; the enclosures can only be accessed with an individual security code.
- Bicycle locker - $100/year
- Bicycle enclosure space - $35/year
Bicycle lockers and enclosures are located in many convenient locations throughout campus.
Bike Locker or Enclosure space request form for the 2021/2022 permit year will open on July 7. For summer assignments please contact Alex Chavez firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
PROGRAM RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Bicycles must be registered with Parking and Transportation. Registration is free and can be done online.
- Rental periods are from August to August. Rental rates are prorated.
- Parking and Transportation is not responsible for theft or damage to bicycles. Bikes are parked at the owner's risk.
- Owners should not leave items of significant value on their bicycles.
- Bicycles in enclosures should be secured to bike racks using a u-lock.
- Lockers and enclosures are designed for standard size non-motorized bicycles. Bikes with trailers or larger size will be accommodated when possible.
|Currently, we offer bicycle lockers in the following areas:|
|Location||# of lockers|
|(AHS) AHSC Library (south side)||16|
|(NUG) Nugent Building (southeast side)||12|
|(KEA) Keating Bio-5 (east side)||32|
|(MCC) McClelland Hall (southeast side)||14|
|(LOT) Lot 3039 (in the middle island)||12|
|(PSY) Psychology (south side)||8|
|(JRW) Mines and Metallurgy (south side)||10|
|(CHV) Chavez Building (east side)||10|
|(STE) Psychology Building (north side)||14|
|(BSE) Bio Science East (south side)||8|
|(LSS) Life Science South (north side)||12|
|(ASC) Bio Sciences West (East side)||40|
|(CHG) Cherry Garage North||12|
|(MME) Mines & Metallurgy (East side)||4|
|(ENG) Engineering building (East side)||2|
|(DRCH) Drachman Hall building (South of building, North of 2029 LOT)||14|
|(USB) USB (East side)||2|
|(ENR2) ENR2 (eastside)||10|
|(AME) AME Building (West Side along Mountain Ave)||10|
|The enclosures are located inside the following parking garages:|
|Location||# of spaces|
|Main Gate Garage||42|
|Highland Garage note. This location is located outside of the Highland Garage on the south side of the garage.||49|
|Second Street Garage||15|
|South Stadium Garage||10|