Campus Bicycle Locker & Enclosures
For more secure bike parking, you can rent a bicycle locker or a space in an enclosure. A bicycle locker is a secure box that fits your bike; it can only be opened with a key. Bicycle enclosures are security-fenced, gated areas that contain bike racks; the enclosures can only be accessed with an individual security code.
- Bicycle locker - $100/year
- Bicycle enclosure space - $35/year
Bicycle lockers and enclosures are located in many convenient locations throughout campus.
For bike parking assignments please use the Bike Parking Request Form.
PROGRAM RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Bicycles must be registered with Parking and Transportation. Registration is free and can be done online.
- Rental periods are from August to August. Rental rates are prorated.
- Parking and Transportation is not responsible for theft or damage to bicycles. Bikes are parked at the owner's risk.
- Owners should not leave items of significant value on their bicycles.
- Bicycles in enclosures should be secured to bike racks using a u-lock.
- Lockers and enclosures are designed for standard size non-motorized bicycles. Bikes with trailers or larger size will be accommodated when possible.
- Each locker box is segmented in two (2) triangular interior spaces. The interior space for each locker space measures approximately forty-six (46) inches high, seventy-two (72) inches deep, and thirty-one (31) inches wide at opening and six (6) inches wide at rear.
- Lost or unreturned keys are subject to a $180 replacement fee.