From the Director
Executive Director of Parking & Transportation: David Heineking
My Vision for Parking & Transportation Services:
- Alternative Transportation will be convenient, creatively crafted, inexpensive for the user, and utilize ecologically sound principles.
- Program changes will be transparent and publicly vetted.
- Communications will be complete, timely, and relevant.
- Customer service will be courteous, helpful, and friendly. Make every customer feel important to us (because they are!).
- Financial information will be accurate and up to date.
- Information systems will be proactively changing to increase productivity, reliability and ease of access for customers and employees.
- Parking will be convenient, clean, well-maintained, clearly denoted and accessible.
- Campus and community partnerships will be enhanced through outreach and actively listening to feedback.
- Rules and regulations will be complete, evolving to changing circumstances, and available.
- Special events will be managed to provide convenient and quick access and egress for all patrons.
- A fiscally responsible budget will be maintained and new funding sources will be sought out.
- Free services to the campus community such as Motorist Assist and Disability Cart Service will be maintained and promoted.
- Rules & regulations will be enforced in a fair manner in order to protect public safety and to guard the ability to park legally.