Park & Ride
Park & Ride parking lots are conveniently located near Cat Tran shuttle stops and along Sun Tran routes, making commuting into campus easy. No matter what side of town you are traveling from, a Park & Ride lot is available. For a detailed map of all Park & Ride locations, see below.
- North of campus: Lot 9004 & 9007 are located off of Mountain Ave; serviced by the Orange Cat Tran route. Campus stops are located near the Student Union and the Learning Services Building. Cost is $105.
- South of campus: The Bridges (located off of Kino Parkway near the University's Tech Park) is serviced by the Red Cat Tran route. Campus stops include Campus Health and Optical Science. Cost is $105.
- West of campus: Lot 9006 located north of downtown off of Sixth St; serviced by the blue Cat Tran route. Shuttle stops include Time Market and Old Main. Cost is $105.
Last minute changes to routes may be experienced. To stay informed of these changes, as well as detours, affected service routes and real-time updates, please use the Transloc app or Cat Tran Tracker on our website to view real time tracking and alerts. We appreciate your understanding.
PARK & RIDES AND BOARDING PASSES
- A neighborhood boarding pass is required for Orange Route and can be purchased on the Parking Account Portal.
- Log in with your netID
- Select “Get Permits“
- Select “Alternative Transportation“.
- Proceed through the purchase pages
- Your temporary boarding pass can be accessed by logging into the Parking Portal, selecting “Permits“ and then selecting “View“ while you wait for your physical boarding pass to arrive in the mail.
- Please note, a boarding pass is NOT required on Red route or Blue route. However, if you wish to park your vehicle in Lot 9006 or The Bridges Park & Ride Lots, a parking permit is required.