Night Cat by Lyft
Starting January 11, 2021 through May 14, 2021!
Parking & Transportation Services (PTS) offers eligible UArizona students, faculty, and staff free Lyft rides starting and ending at campus Night Cat stops ONLY. See Night Cat stops on UArrive. Rides are available Monday - Friday from 5 PM to midnight.
Each month, eligible riders may get up to 6 free rides a month as funding permits. Rides will be covered up to a $10 maximum per ride. For rides more than $10, students, faculty and staff will be responsible for the remaining balance. Once the monthly funds have been exhausted, free rides will be suspended until the next month. Prices may be impacted by distance, traffic, time of day, special events and prime time surcharge.
HOW TO SIGN UP
- Ride codes can be accessed through your UArizona RideAmigos account. Log in to RideAmigos with netID and select your "network."
- Redeem your ride code by clicking on "Show Details & Inventory" below and selecting "Night Cat by Lyft" from the available rewards. An email containing your Lyft code will be sent to your University email shortly after you click "Redeem Points" on the pop-up window.
- Download and open Lyft app to enter in code.
- $10 maximum discount per ride
- Up to 6 free rides per student, faculty, and staff per month (as funding permits)
- Monday - Friday from 5 PM to midnight
- Rides must start and end at campus Night Cat stops only
- Service to El Con temporarily suspended, please use SafeRide for grocery store trips
View Night Cat stops at: UArrive.
LYFT'S HEALTH SAFETY PROGRAM
In response to COVID-19, Lyft launched a Health Safety Program, which includes
- Personal health certification for drivers and riders
- Required face marks for drivers and riders
- Health safety education for drivers and riders
- Distribution of cleaning supplies and masks for drivers to Lyft's health program
GENERAL SAFETY TIPS
- Verify your ride by making sure the license plate number, driver information, and car make and model match what you see in the app.
- Share your location and route with a friend or loved one from within the Lyft app so they can follow your ride in real time.
- Follow the Lyft vehicle on GPS via the app.
- Ask the driver to say who they are picking up.
- View all of Lyft's Safety Tips