Campus Bicycle Repair Shop – A partnership with UA Campus Rec
Need help with your bicycle? We have the solution.....
Students and employees can receive FREE bicycle related services from our campus Bicycle Repair Shop located next to the Nugent Bike Valet. Hours of operation are Monday - Friday from 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM (excluding University Holidays and Closures). The Bicycle Repair Shop is operated by Parking and Transportation Services in partnership with Campus Rec.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Academic: Monday – Friday from 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
- Summer: Closed
The following services are offered at no charge
- Bicycle registration (help recover your bike in the event it is stolen.)
- Bicycle assistance (assistance with minor bike repairs/problems. Restrictions apply – depending on availability of supplies or work load at time of request).
- pump up your tires/check tire pressure
- flat tire assistance
- brake adjustment
- seat adjustment
- handle bar adjustment/correction
- cable adjustments
- other minor bike repair/assistance
- Bicycle related material – maps/brochures/flyers/event information.
- Bicycle safety class information – excellent classes for the novice to the enthusiast.
- Friendly service by experienced bicycling enthusiasts.
Outdoor Rec - Campus Recreation
- Outdoor Rec is located on the 1st floor of the Student Recreation Center at the southern end of the complex, and can also be accessed through the 7th Street entrance. It is home to the Rental Center, Challenge Program, Bouldering Wall, and the Instructional Kitchen. Outdoor Rec offers trips, workshops, trainings, rentals and team building opportunities. Learn More.