Visitor and Hourly Pay Parking
Visitor parking is available at most garages, street and hourly pay parking lots throughout campus.
Academic Year Schedule
Visitor parking in Highland Avenue, Main Gate, Second Street, Park Avenue, Sixth Street, Cherry Avenue, South Stadium and Tyndall Avenue Garages from 5 AM - 12 AM on a space-available basis. Weekday Cherry Avenue Garage accommodations are subject to special event parking restrictions.
Visitor parking at Health Sciences Garage is from 7 AM – 5 PM on a space-available basis and uses Passport Parking app.
24-hour parking privileges are for permit holders only.
Valid Garage Permit Parking Only
2 AM-5 AM
Permit must be displayed
Violators are subject to being cited and/or towed
Weekends & Holidays
Visitor parking in Health Sciences Garage, Highland Avenue, Main Gate, Park Avenue, Cherry Avenue, South Stadium and Tyndall Avenue Garages is free on weekends and holidays pending special event parking restrictions.
Weekend rates apply to Second Street Garage.
Weekday seasonal hours are for summer session, winter recess, and spring break. Weekends are free in all garages during summer break. Visitor parking in Highland Avenue, Main Gate, Second Street, Park Avenue, Sixth Street, Cherry Avenue, South Stadium and Tyndall Garages from 5 AM - 8 PM on a space available basis.
Visitor parking at Health Sciences Garage is from 7 AM – 5 PM on a space available basis.
Overnight parking is for visitors with a orientation pass at designated garages.
There are two convenient ways to pay.
Some locations have a pay station. Here are instructions for how to pay::
Select if you would like to purchase time or add time.
Enter your parking license plate number into the key pad.
Enter how much time you would like to purchase.
Insert your credit, debit, or CatCa$h. Each hour is $2.
Take your receipt at the bottom of the tray. It is a good idea to verify that the space number on the receipt matches the space number your vehicle is parked in.
Using the ticket number on the receipt, you can add additional time at any pay station on campus.
Note: Adding time is only available by returning to the pay station.
Say hello to convenient parking with the Passport Parking app! No more digging for coins. This is how parking should be.
Pay, extend, and manage your parking session with just a few taps. Its easy! Just park where you see Passport Parking app signs & decals, pay for your parking session from your phone, and be on your way.
What are the benefits of using Passport Parking?
- No coins, no problem:
- Pay quickly and securely with your phone.
- Forget refilling the meter in the rain or braving the cold.
- Stress-free parking:
- Get alerts when your parking session is about to end.
- Stop worrying about how much time is left on the meter.
- No need to rush:
- Add time to your parking session directly from your phone.
- Your plans change, your parking spot shouldn't. Simply extend your parking session via our app.
- Easy expenses:
- Receive email receipts at the end of your parking session.
- Expenses made easy, manage your parking history through the mobile app.
How do I pay for parking with Passport Parking?
- Download the Passport Parking app from the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
- Create an account with your mobile phone number or email address.
- Park anywhere you see Passport Parking app signs & decals.
- Pay for your parking session from your phone.
- Extend your time remotely if youd like to stay longer!
Still have questions? Check out our FAQs.
Park. Pay. Be On Your Way. with the Passport Parking app!