Motorist Assistance Program
- Does your vehicle need a jump start?
- Did you accidentally lock the keys in your car?
- Do your tires need inflated?
The Motorist Assistance Program (MAP), is a free service provided by the Parking and Transportation Services’ PBC Program Coordinator to all UA affiliates.
Call 520-621-2886 for assistance.
Vehicles requesting MAP service must be on the Phoenix Biomedical Campus property.
AVAILABILITYOur MAP service is available to assist you per the following scheduled time periods:
- Fall / Spring / Summer: 7AM – 4PM, Monday through Friday.
- Service is not available during University Holidays.