- Your license plate is your parking permit. A physical permit does not have to be displayed.
- Head-in parking Only – No back-in parking (exception National Championship Dr. Permits): Our Parking Services officers need to be able to see your license plate to verify your permit.
- Main Campus Lots: All surface lots and street parking are Permit-By-License Plate.
- EXCEPTION: The following parking locations still require a physical permit to be displayed:
- Specialty Permits (i.e., Retiree, USA, President's Club)
- PBC Campus - All locations
- Lot Specific 2152
- Lot Specific 2022
- Tech Park N’ Ride - 1600 East Idea Lane, Tucson, AZ 85714
- 7102 previously apart of the South of 6th Street parking permit has been permanently closed.
- Park and Ride 9008 has been permanently closed.
Main Campus Garage Environments – Permit by License Plate
|Highland Avenue |
|Gated Garages - RFID unit required to enter/exit garage |
|Main Gate |
permit holders receive an RFID unit
which is designed to adhere to the lower left-hand corner (driver's side)
of the front windshield and will open the gates at the entrance and exit.