- Your license plate is your parking permit. A physical permit does not have to be displayed.
- Head-in parking Only – No back-in parking: Our Parking Services officers need to be able to see your license plate to verify your permit.
- Main Campus Lots - All surface lots and street parking are Permit-By-License Plate.
- EXCEPTION: The following parking locations still require a physical permit to be displayed:
- Lot 1018
- Lot 2021
- Lot 2025
- National Championship Drive
- All motorcycle locations
- Specialty permits (i.e., Retiree, USA, President's Club).
- PBC Campus - All locations
Main Campus Garage Environments – Permit by License Plate
|Highland Avenue |
|Gated Garages - RFID unit required to enter/exit garage |
|Main Gate |
permit holders receive an RFID unit
which is designed to adhere to the lower left-hand corner (driver's side)
of the front windshield and will open the gates at the entrance and exit.