Special Event / Athletic Event Parking Arrangements
Special EventsVisitor Parking Programs can assist with parking arrangements for your event - Events, Banquets, Workshops, Ceremonies, Meetings, Performances, Conferences.
Call us at 621-3710. Advance notice is required to ensure the best possible parking accommodations for:
BASKETBALL GAME DAYS:
- Reserved exclusively for ICA Permit holders as posted on weekdays and weekend days.
- On weekday game days, Lot Specific and South of 6th entitled UA Permit holders can park after 5:00 pm for "Work-Related" needs in the 2nd street or Sixth Street Garages and or other non-reserved parking areas free of charge on game day.
- Lot Specific and South of 6th Permit holders, who are Residents, will also be provided with alternate proximity parking, either the Sixth Street or Highland Ave. Garages, whichever is closer to your need, during the “Control Time”.
- Lot Specific and South of 6th Permit holders must remove their cars prior to the posted time on game day, and/or have made specific exception arrangements with the PTS Customer Relations Section for a later removal, (520) 626-7275.
- Lot Specific and South of 6th UA Permit holders will not be allowed to enter the lot on game day during the posted “Control Time”.
- Please review the Basketball Parking Map for an overview of parking control on game days.
Special arrangements can be made for W1 - Disabled Level 1 permit holders who require parking during the “Control Time” for work-related-reasons. Requirements for exception to the above policy can be discussed with the Customer Relations Section at (520)-626-7275.
Basketball Game Schedules Here: Sports Event Schedules
Information regarding parking permits, pay lots, and free parking for major athletic events can be obtained by calling 621-7293.
2013 Arizona Football Game Day Charter Service
The University of Arizona has contracted with Sun Tran to provide transportation service to the 2013 home football games. Passengers can park and ride from the following locations:
- Hi Corbett Field located at 22nd Street and Randolph Way - Passengers are encouraged to park on the east side of the baseball field.
- Park & Ride lot at Arizona Pavilions - Park west of Chilis and south of Panda Express restaurants. Passengers will board near the bus shelter.
The round-trip fare will be $5 per person, while children five years-old and younger ride free. Fares are collected prior to boarding the bus each week, and a wrist band will be provided in order to board the bus before and after the game.
Shuttles will begin departing for the stadium two hours before game time and run continuously until kick-off. Riders may begin boarding on 6th Street at the beginning of the fourth quarter to return to the original pick-up location. Buses will run for approximately 45 minutes after the game ends. Buses are equipped with ramps or lifts for the convenience of passengers with mobility issues.
For more details, visit www.arizonawildcats.com
Passengers can visit www.suntran.com or call Sun Tran’s Customer Service Center at (520) 792-9222 (for persons with hearing and speech impairments who have TDD equipment, call 520-628-1565) for details on the limited shuttle service.
Mall access is available for those who have an approved Mall Event Form. Authorization to access the Mall to load/unload must be approved by Visitor Parking Programs.
Parking & Transportation Services, 1117 E Sixth St, Tucson, AZ 85721-0181
520.626.PARK(7275), All contents Copyright (c) 2005 - 2013