- Parking & Permits
- Permit Options
Welcome to The University of Arizona's parking options! We offer a variety of parking options to meet your needs. Please review the following information:
- Garage Permit: Multi-level parking structure.
- Lot Specific/Street Specific: Uncovered lot/street parking in designated areas.
- Zone 1/South of 6th Street: Provides uncovered multiple parking locations in a designated area.
- Park and Ride: Offers low-cost off-campus parking for commuters. Permit holders ride the Cat Tran to campus.
- Motorcycle General/Specific: Offers designated areas in surface lots all over campus.
- Phoenix Biomedical Campus Garage: Multi-level parking in a parking structure on the Phoenix Campus.
- Phoenix Biomedical Campus Lot 10002: Uncovered lot/street parking on the Phoenix Campus.
- Phoenix Biomedical Campus Motorcycle: Offers designated areas in the surface lot for motorcycles on the Phoenix Campus.
Other Parking Options:
- Evening Surface Lots: Permit allows parking in any of our surface lots from 2:30 p.m. to 4:59 a.m.
- Evening Garage: Permit allows parking for a specific garage from 3:30 p.m. to 4:59 a.m.
- Main Campus Employee Only Occasional Use Permit: Provides a preloaded card that allows you to park for up to 20 days at a cost of $120.
- Phoenix Employee Only Occasional Use Surface Parking Permit: Valid in Lot 10002 for a semester. Restricted to two days a week.
- Hourly Parking: Pay by ticket at any of our gated garages or in any of our gateless garage/surface lots through the Passport Mobile Parking App.