Employee Reduced-Cost Occasional Use Permits
Parking & Transportation Services has available the following NEW options to university employees due to the increase in teleworking on campus:
- Employee Occasional Use Parking Garage Permit -
Purchase a preloaded card that allows you to park for any (20) days at a cost of $120.
- AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE 8/3/20 on the Parking Account Portal
- Payroll deduction is not available as a payment method.
- Valid in South Stadium Parking Garage OR Highland Parking Garage.
- Occasional Permit can be reloaded for additional days if it's exhausted.
- Valid 8/17/20 - 8/13/21, non-refundable.
- Cannot be combined with an annual or academic parking permit.
- For Phoenix option, please visit the Phoenix Biomedical Campus Permit page.
- Accessible Option available upon request, please email PTS-ParkingInformation@email.arizona.edu
- Even lower cost daily parking for occasional users -
$2.00 per day in Parking Lot 9008.
- No permit required. Simply park in the designated spaces within Parking Lot 9008 and pay via the Passport mobile app.
- For instructions on how to use Passport Parking App, visit Visitor and Hourly Pay Parking.
- Only available for employees who telework, but need to come to campus occasionally.
Other options for occasional parking needs
- Hourly Pay Parking - If you’re only on campus for a short time you can pay by the hour.
- Evening Parking permits -
Lower cost permit valid in garages or parking lots after a certain time of day.
- Evening permits allow parking in undedicated spaces in surface lots after 2:30 p.m.
- Garage evening permits are issued for a specific garage and are valid after 3:30 p.m.