Bicycle Locker & Enclosure
Bicycle Enclosure & Locker Rental Agreement - 2015 - 2016
Bicycle Locker & Enclosure Registration Dates - 2015 - 2016
CURRENT BICYCLE LOCKER & ENCLOSURE CUSTOMERS
An email with instructions for renewal will be sent starting April 13, 2015.
Rental Agreement and payment are due by May 15, 2015, 4:00pm.
Bicycle Locker - $100 Annual (PLUS AN $80 REFUNDABLE KEY DEPOSIT)
Bicycle Enclosure - $35 Annual
NEW BICYCLE LOCKER & ENCLOSURE CUSTOMERS
Contact our office for information regarding availability beginning May 18, 2015 by calling Customer Relations at (520) 626-PARK (7275).
Lease an individual high-security bicycle locker. Fee prorates daily. No refunds after April 1, 2016. Currently, we offer bicycle lockers in the following areas
· AHSC (located near the bus stop on Drachman Circle (16 lockers)
· College of Pharmacy(10 lockers)
· Bio Sciences East Bldg (8 lockers)
· Bio Sciences West Bldg. N.E. side (40 lockers)
· Drachman Hall (4 lockers)
· Cherry Garage (12 lockers)
· Comstock Bldg. N.E. side (12 lockers)
· Harshbarger/Engineering (13 lockers)
· Keating Bldg. N.E. side (10 lockers)
· Life Sciences South Bldg (12 lockers)
· Lot 3039 (12 lockers)
· McClelland Hall (14 lockers)
· Nugent Bldg. S.E. side (12 lockers)
· Chavez Bldg. S.E. side (10 lockers)
· Psychology Bldg. (14 lockers)
Lease a bicycle locker at AHSC on Drachman Circle.
Convenient, gated, keyless entry locked enclosures with individual assigned spaces that are security fenced, covered and protected from inclement weather. The Main Gate Garage has free-standing metal parking stanchions. The other bike enclosures contain bicycle racks. You will use your own U-Lock to secure your bike in its assigned space and be given a unique individualized entry code. The enclosures are located inside the following parking garages and have the following bike parking spaces:
- Main Gate Garage (42 spaces)
- Tyndall Garage
-N side (24 spaces)
-S side (48 spaces)
- Park Garage (20 spaces)
- Highland Garage (49 spaces)
- Cherry Garage (15 spaces)
- Second Street Garage (15 spaces).
Fees: $35 annual rental, 5/18/2015 - 5/13/2016. Fee prorates daily. No refunds after April 1, 2016.
Convenient gated, locked bicycle enclosure at Main Gate Garage
Campus Bike Routes
for a map of all UA campus bicycle routes and bicycle parking locations.
Parking & Transportation Services, 1117 E Sixth St, Tucson, AZ 85721-0181
520.626.PARK(7275), All contents Copyright (c) 2005 - 2015