Employee Bus Pass
Look for the new employee bus pass by mail brochure, it will be in campus mail by July 15! The brochure provides you information about the bus pass, and it includes a detachable section you can fill out and mail to us.
If you do not receive a brochure/application, you may visit the Sun Tran website, http://www.suntran.com/fares_college_uofa.php for a printable version, or contact Customer Relations at (520)626-PARK (7275).
- The bus pass by mail program is for any University employee.
- Bus passes will be sent to your home mailing address - not through campus mail!
Applying for a Bus Pass
- Be sure to fill out the form, including your signature for payroll deduction.
- Forms not correctly filled out could result in a delay in receiving your bus pass.
- Employees having outstanding Parking and Transportation Services fines will be denied a bus pass until the fines are paid in full.
Questions? Give us a call at 626-PARK (7275) or 626-RIDE (7433).
Parking & Transportation Services, 1117 E Sixth St, Tucson, AZ 85721-0181
520.626.PARK(7275), All contents Copyright (c) 2005 - 2013