Campus Bicycle Station
Need help with your bicycle? We have the solution.....
Students and employees can receive “FREE” bicycle related services from our campus bicycle station located in front (north side) of the Science Library. Hours of operation are 9am-2pm every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (excluding University Holidays). The bicycle station is operated by Parking and Transportation Services in conjunction with Pima County and the City of Tucson. Most of the bicycle station attendants are bicycle instructors certified through the League of American Bicyclists. We can get you up and going and provide you with bicycle safety and riding tips.
- Bicycle registration (help recover your bike in the event it is stolen.)
- Bicycle assistance (assistance with minor bike repairs/problems. Restrictions apply – depending on availability of supplies or work load at time of request).
- brake adjustment.
- seat adjustment.
- handle bar adjustment/correction.
- chain lubricant/adjustment
- cable adjustments.
- pump up your tires/check tire pressure.
- flat tire assistance.
- other minor bike repair/assistance.
- bicycle tools available for self use at the bike station.
- Bicycle related material - maps/brochures/flyers/event information.
- Bicycle safety class information – excellent classes for the novice to the enthusiast – all classes are free and you receive bicycle related items.
- Friendly service by experienced bicycling enthusiast.
For additional bicycling information: http://parking.arizona.edu/alternative/bike.php
Parking & Transportation Services, 1117 E Sixth St, Tucson, AZ 85721-0181
520.626.PARK(7275), All contents Copyright (c) 2005 - 2014